1 April 2010
Our latest wall picture. Our 2 year old son helped with this one painting plain sheets of paper with glitter paint which were later cut up to make the Easter eggs.
The happy Easter banner was made from a craft kit bought from a local supermarket.
Arts and Crafts
- Crafts with kids: Winter wall picture
- Crafts with Kids: Autumn wall picture
- Crafts with children: Summer Picture - Seaside, sandcastles and shells
- Crafts with Children: Large Springtime picture - bunny rabbits and butterflies
- Crafts with Kids: Large Christmas snow scene
- Book Review: The Christmas Book, crafts (decorations and gifts) and cooking for children and adults
- Baking with Children - Gingerbread biscuits (cookies).